Friday, January 31, 2014

I'm starting a blog!


So, I've had this URL for quite some time, but hadn't posted in two years!
But I decided I wanted to blog again, so I'm starting all over!
And now would be the time for introductions~
That's me!
My name is Skylar, but I usually go by Sky.
My URL is skylarsugarsocks because that's my username on most websites.
I'm 16 years old and a junior in high school. 
I go to an alternative school where we use computers. My first year of high school I attended Tucson High, but transferred a month into my second year because I got really sick!

I'm really interested in all kinds of art. I paint, bake, knit, do nail art, perler beading, wig styling, and make kandi.


Shirt painting is my favorite of those-

However, my favorite hobby of all is cosplay!
I've been going to conventions for 5 years, and I love to cosplay more than anything.

Here I'll be posting cute food, makeup, and craft tutorials, reviews, and occasionally something from my personal life. I hope you enjoy it! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment